Duplex has been designed to cope with two problems which often occur during the production cycle.
The first one is the paper and money wasting problem, which is caused by the reel core slippage. Paper waste most ofter occur during splicing, because of an incomplete unwinding of the roll or due to core damage (cores can’t be re-used).
The second problem is related to a low safety level for the operator and the machine due to the manual intervention with levers or other tools for the discharged of stuck reels or cores from the reel stand.
The patented Duplex, combines the high quality of Renova’s mechanical torque chuck with a pneumatic telescopic piston which is concentric to the mechanical chuck.
This patented and revolutionary system always ensures to easily block core and to safely release any dimension roll from roll stand.
Duplex is the ideal solution for reel stands without an existing core ejector system. Duplex is 100% adaptable to all roll stands.
- Simple and compact design which doesn’t iterfere wth the roll width
- Perfect and fast grip to any core thanks to the jaws with huge contact area and the minimum space between the gripping units and the reel core
- Ejection force of 20000 N + 10000 N
- Easy and fast installation
- Maintenance free
- Different chuck nose configurations available
- Pneumatic re-enter of the pistons optional